Papers are invited from anywhere in the world, and so authors are asked to ensure that sufficient context is provided for all readers to appreciate their contribution.
Types of papers
The types of papers that may be considered for inclusion is the original research paper.
How to submit your manuscript?
All manuscripts should be submitted online at https://edubio.ftk.uinjambi.ac.id/index.php/edubio/index
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media.
- Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesian Language or English Language
- The length of the manuscript is approximately 3000-4000 words, written in Times New Rowman 12pt, A4 paper format, margins: top 3 cm; left 3 cm; right 3 cm; bottom 3 cm, justified, 1,5 line spacing.
- Manuscript comprises five main headings: Pendahuluan(Introduction); Metode (Method); Hasil dan Pembahasan (Findings and Discussion); Kesimpulan (Conclusions); Ucapan Terima Kasih (Acknowledgement), Daftar Pustaka(References).
- The title of the manuscript must be as brief as possible and must represent the content of the manuscript.
- Authors’ names are written below the tittle, followed by authors’ affiliation (name of the affiliation, address, and country) and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in two languages: Indonesian and English or only in English if the full text is written in English, as a representation of the manuscript. The Abstract should be 150 to 200 words in length for each language format, written in Times New Rowman 10pt, single-spaced, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article, in one paragraph.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
- APA 6th edition style is used as a reference in citation, references, and writing format. In addition, it is fully suggested for author(s) to use reference manager tools such as Mendeleyor Zotero at styling the bibliography.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript should be written in the following JOURNAL TEMPLATE.
- The manuscript must be in Microsoft Word (.doc/ .docx or .rtf) , and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTERif you have not had any account yet; or click LOGIN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click 'Add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- Authors' biography (in the column of Bio Statement) is written in the form of narration, including author's full name, place and date of birth, educational qualification/information started from bachelor degree (S-1) until the latest educational degree, the affiliation in which the author is currently working, phone number, and email address.
- All correspondences, information and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors who publish with Edu-Bio agree to the following terms: Authors retain the copyright and grant Universitas Islam Negeri SUlthan Thaha Saifuddin Jambi right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the work for any purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Universitas Islam Negeri Sulthan Thaha Saifuddin Jambi. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication Universitas Islam Negeri Sulthan Thaha Saifuddin Jambi. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).