Licence and Copyright
EDU-BIO Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions. EDU-BIO Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi CC-BY or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
What are my rights as author?
It is important to check the policy for the journal to which you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as Author. Journal Edufisika standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allow the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your own personal website, your department's website or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- You may use the published article for your own teaching needs or to supply on an individual basis to research colleagues, provided that such supply is not for commercial purposes.
- When posting or re-using the article please provide a link to the appropriate DIP for the published version of the article on Journal EDU-BIO.
EDU-BIO Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.